Biomax Magnesium Advanced Delivery®, a potent magnesium supplement formulated for fast absorption and sustained release. The formula is also enriched with prebiotic fibre for improved gut health, Liposomal technology and includes phosphatidylcholine to provide optimum therapeutic benefits.
Biomax Magnesium Advanced Delivery® is a highly absorbable and bioavailable complex of Magnesium and Liposome which is not impacted by the presence of other nutrients, unlike conventional forms of magnesium. By using liposomes – tiny phospholipid particles – that surround and transport the magnesium directly into the bloodstream, Magnesium Citrate is converted into a form with higher levels of absorption and better bioavailability. This ensures that the magnesium survives stomach acid intact and prevents degradation during digestive process.
Biomax Magnesium Advanced Delivery® contains prebiotic fiber to optimize gut health while the delivery Liposome mechanism is enriched with phosphatidylcholine complex for brain and liver support.
The first of its kind in South Africa
- Truly innovative magnesium supplement
- Superior bioavailability
- 250mg of elemental magnesium per dose
- 5,000mg of prebiotics per dose
- Rapid uptake and extended time release
- Innovative formulation combines elemental magnesium with liposomal magnesium
- Involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions
- Essential for every major metabolic process
- Advanced Delivery formula includes prebiotic fibre to optimise gut health
- Provides phosphatidylcholine for added health benefits
- Suitable for diabetics & vegetarians
- Gluten-free & GMO-free
- No sugar, soy or artificial additives
Did You Know? An alarming 80% of people are magnesium deficient. This can be caused by a lack of dietary intake, or by poor absorption. It is estimated that 65% of patients in intensive care units are magnesium deficient, as well as 50-95% of children with ADHD.
Magnesium is a mineral found in human tissue, and is one of the most important minerals in our body. It is involved in every major metabolic process that takes place in the body. Magnesium plays a crucial role in more than 300 enzyme reactions. It operates 24 hours a day throughout the body, from your brain to your toenails. An adequate intake is therefore something your body must be able to rely on at any time.
Supplementing magnesium can help to combat deficiency, but not all supplements are created equal. Conventional products don’t allow for optimal absorption, which means they don’t deliver optimal benefits.
BioMax Magnesium is made with elemental magnesium (magnesium citrate), which is known for having the most complete absorption in the body. The formula also uses liposomal magnesium, which gives you a sustained time release. This two-part approach to supplementation means you get results that are both fast-acting and long-lasting.
Every single-serve sachet (30 per pack) delivers 250mg of elemental magnesium, , 100mg of phosphatidylcholine plus 5,000mg of prebiotic fibre (Isomalto-oligosaccharide). to balance your intestinal flora and support digestive health. BioMax sachets are convenient and easy to use – simply mix with water or juice, and give yourself an effective daily magnesium boost. The Advanced Delivery formula is available in Unflavoured or Natural (sugar free) Berry Flavour varieties.
- Delivers 250mg of elemental magnesium per serving
- Magnesium complex of magnesium citrate + liposome entrapped magnesium.
- Rapid uptake with sustained release.
- 5000mg of Prebiotic fibre per serving.
- Can be added to water, juices, smoothies, recovery drinks, protein shakes.
- No artificial additives, sugar or colourant.
- Available in a neutral unflavoured as well as a natural berry flavour.
- 30 Servings per carton
Leading sponsor of the Arabella Scholarship Educational Trust Golf Event. Graduates & Newbies: From left to right Gino – graduate works for the Trust Marlon – new beneficiary Chad – graduate, qualified teacher Damien – new beneficiary Ruwaan – graduate, biokineticist […]
Maria was reelected by unanimous decision from the industry and members to hold the position of chair of the HPA (Health Products Association of South Africa) We would like to congratulate her for the remarkable accomplishment which is a testimony to the excellent work she has done and is doing for the industry. Well done […]