BIOMAX® GLUTATHIONE LIPOSOMAL
The superior glutathione
Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® is, quite simply, the next-generation innovation in glutathione supplementation. It contains Setria® (a naturally fermented and patented Japanese form of glutathione) and is enhanced with liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Recognised as the great protector and known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it, every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally, while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body’s ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an “essential” nutrient – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce.
Boasting clinically proven efficacy, Setria® is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® is based on a patented delivery system, which encapsulates the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction by the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, liposomes filled with the Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut-friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and, ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
Why is Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® unique?
- Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese form of glutathione
- Clinically studied to increase blood glutathione levels and support the immune system
- Proven to deliver superior bioavailability and more glutathione into the bloodstream
- Encapsulated with liposome technology and containing phosphatidylcholine, which is good for the liver
- Produced by an innovative fermentation process
- Contains no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Produced by world-leading experts, under GMP conditions
- Proven delivery of whole glutathione into the bloodstream
- Proven to increase cellular glutathione levels
- Suitable for vegetarians
Factors affecting your glutathione levels
- Time of day: According to researchers at Emory University, glutathione levels vary over a 24-hour period, spiking about six hours after each meal and hitting their lowest point in the morning.
- Age: Young, healthy people tend to have enough glutathione. Levels begin to decline at around age 45, and continue to do so until death.
- Health conditions: Glutathione may be depleted by a variety of health conditions.
- Diet: The best dietary sources of glutathione are freshly prepared meats and fresh fruits and vegetables (both raw and cooked). Most processed foods have little to no glutathione.
- Glutathione antagonists: Some foods, such as cereals, bread and dairy products, act as antagonists. Common beverages like tea and coffee also contain glutathione-destroying compounds, although in lower concentrations.
- Lifestyle factors: Cigarette smoking and excessive alcohol intake cause an increase in free radical production, depleting glutathione levels.
- Medications: Both prescription and over-the-counter drugs can lower glutathione levels.
- Weight: People who are overweight tend to have lower glutathione levels than those within the normal weight range; excess fat is correlated with oxidative (free radical-induced) stress.
- Overall health: Found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for optimal health.
- Antioxidant action: Known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione can help the body fight oxidative stress.
- Detoxification: Glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting: Glutathione boosts immunity by replenishing the body’s primary defense system.
- Healthy skin: Preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten skin.
- Sports nutrition: New research in resistance-trained males suggests that glutathione may support Nitric Oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post workout.
Leading sponsor of the Arabella Scholarship Educational Trust Golf Event. Graduates & Newbies: From left to right Gino – graduate works for the Trust Marlon – new beneficiary Chad – graduate, qualified teacher Damien – new beneficiary Ruwaan – graduate, biokineticist […]
Maria was reelected by unanimous decision from the industry and members to hold the position of chair of the HPA (Health Products Association of South Africa) We would like to congratulate her for the remarkable accomplishment which is a testimony to the excellent work she has done and is doing for the industry. Well done […]