Bio-Curcumin Advanced™ utilises BCM-95® the world’s preferred bioavailable curcumin extract along with AKBAMAX®, a specialised and clinically studied Boswellia serrata extract.
BCM-95® has been proven to deliver up to seven times more free and bioactive curcumin into the blood stream than regular curcumin extracts which remains active for over eight hours. Bio-curcumin is the most studied curcumin extract available today, trusted and recommended by health practitioners and used by millions of people across the world.
AKBAMAX ® has been developed to deliver a clinically precise ratio of boswellic acids which have been shown to effectively reduce inflammation.
BCM-95® in combination with AKBAMAX® has been demonstrated through clinical trials to offer a synergistic and potent natural anti-inflammatory effect.
- Delivers up to 7 x more bioactive/free curcumin into the blood stream.
- A synergistic combination of curcumin + Ar-Turmerone oil, BCM-95® and a specialised Boswellia serrata extract, AKBAMAX®
- 40 Published studies making it the most studied curcumin extract in the world.
- Produced using green energy and environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Free from artificial additives.
- Non-GMO and free from soya, sugar, polysorbate 80
Almost a third of 2 600 South African survey respondents are not getting enough vitamin D, one of the most crucial nutrients for immunity and general health. The online survey, conducted on behalf of Coyne Healthcare, asked a series of questions about respondents’ exposure to sunlight and vitamin intake and was based on a […]
US dieticians have placed green tea among the top 10 superfood trends for 2017, just months after South African scientists announced they had developed arguably the world’s most potent and effective green tea extract. A survey of 1 700 US dieticians on food trends in 2017 showed that seeds, avocado and nuts are still […]
Interview on Lotus FM: […]